POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Media Help... : Re: Media Help... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media Help...
From: Andre
Date: 13 Jan 2000 17:13:23
Message: <387e4e03@news.povray.org>
Im not sure if it will work but try this:

create a sphere around the lightbulb
its should have a 1.0 filter
then add a media with 1.0 IOR and your emission color.
if you dont want the media in the light bulb, then try to subtract another
sphere from the bigger one.

confused? so am i after readin this.
;)
andre